Consigli di lettura

« Older   Newer »
Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 11/8/2009, 15:45

Topic di sola lettura.
Aggiornerò con maggior costanza possibile le migliori fanfictions Wuddy del web, linkando qui i collegamenti alle pagine.
Data la scarsità -per non dire inesistenza- di autori Wuddy italiani, le storie saranno necessariamente in inglese.
Ciò non esclude che saremmo tutti ben felici di accogliere le traduzioni, qualora qualcuno ne avesse fatte (:D).

1. I Pray You Know Me When We Meet Again ~ Catherine5
"Before five years ago this was always the place you came, and old habits die hard."

2. Candles ~ Bellsie805
"Hanukkah with Cuddy and Wilson."

3. Sudoku and 409 ~ mysticalweather
“I thought the only people here at this hour were me and few of the nurses from third shift.” PREship

4. Love Struck Romeo ~ Ijemanja
"Cuddy's on a date, Wilson's depressed, and House just wants to watch TV."

5. Thanks To You ~ Im-AcErBiC
"When Cuddy sits home alone one night, having allergic reactions of sorts, someone stops by to cheer her up."

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 29/8/2009, 14:19

6. Liar ~ Charlie Winchester
"No, Wilson, I do NOT want to make out with you." "Tell you what, Cuddy, when I think you mean that, I'll let you know."

7. True Love ~ CountryGirl914
"So this is what it’s supposed to feel like."

8. It Wan't A Date ~ gweaz
"Wilson finds out what House meant when he told him that his dinner with Cuddy wasn't a date. Maybe it wasn't a date, but that didn't mean it wasn't anything."

9. Eight Days of Hanukkah ~ Ijemanja
"Wilson makes an effort."

10. Simple Things ~ thedeadparrot
"She could lie to him, tell him it was about the baby, tell him it was because they'd fallen madly in love, tell him that they aren't sleeping together at all. But it's really all so much simpler than that."

1 replies since 11/8/2009, 15:45   737 views