Spoilers, Sola Lettura

« Older   Newer »
Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 19/3/2008, 12:28

Novità da Ausiello sulla 4.13, di cui non si sa ancora il titolo, in onda il prossimo 28 aprile:

CITAZIONE
Sex and the City studmuffin Jason Lewis has signed on to guest-star in a pivotal post-strike episode of House that will reaffirm Doc Crotchety's obsession with dayime television.

According to my candy-striped Princeton Plainsboro mole, House suspects that his favorite soap star (Lewis) may unknowingly be sick when he starts exhibiting strange symptoms on the air. Not one to wait around for the mystery ailment to cure itself, House takes matters into his own hands. I've got $100 that says he barges onto the set and causes a scene, prompting Cuddy to channel her inner Linda Blair.

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 20/3/2008, 15:09

CITAZIONE
Question: House scoopage, please? - Megan
Ausiello: The Cutthroat Bitch is back! A Fox spokesperson confirms that Anne Dudek will reprise her role as Dr. House's female doppelganger for at least two more episodes this season.

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 21/3/2008, 12:41

Finalmente il titolo della 4.13:

CITAZIONE
"You’ll recall that Gregory House (Hugh Laurie) was shocked and a little envious when he found out Amber and his friend James Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) were dating. There’s even more rivalry on display in the April 28 episode, “No More Mr. Nice Guy.”

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 2/4/2008, 15:23

Promo della 4.13, No More mr. Nice Guy

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 13/5/2008, 15:21

Promo della 4.16, Wilson's Heart, e pic del momento

:wub:

Edited by }ladyLil' - 29/5/2009, 20:37

{Lilium
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 23:19

spoiler tv

CITAZIONE
Hugh Laurie took a break from his day job on the hit series House and got animated in the box-office hit Monsters vs. Aliens.

After revealing the details of his stint as a mad scientist cockroach in the animated family film, the actor discusses the possibility of a death at the end of this season of House -- and what fans can expect from Dr. House.

Q: How did you get that demented mad scientist laugh down?
A: I don't really practice that. I just do that when the mood takes me. It's a little bit unpleasant for people I work with.

Q: In this role, they'd probably just step on you.
A: But that's not good enough. I will survive a stepping. They are pretty much indestructible. They can survive for three, four months. I've researched cockroaches, by the way.

Q: I can tell.
A: I don't just walk in and play a role, I do my homework. Three or four months without food and a couple of months without water, extremes of temperature, extremes of everything, extremes of stepping on. The great thing about doing this is it was such an escape. I got to spend a day in a completely different world that had nothing to do with House. That was a wonderful thing, I mean I love doing House, don't get me wrong. I love the people I work with, they are a fantastic bunch, but, every now and then a change is not a bad thing.

Q: The Internet rumors on House are kind of crazy.
A: I've heard.

Q: Wherever you go now, you hear that someone is going to die at the end of the season.
A: Yes, but on every show. There are people dying on every show. Yeah, death is all around us.

Q: I know you're not going to reveal who is going to die...
A: Can't. If I could reveal it to anybody, I would reveal it to you. But I can't.

Q: But I need to know one thing, was it something House said?
A: I've even got to be careful how I answer that because that is possibly true. One of the pieces of self-examination that House has to go through is the part that he played in this...event. Let me put it that way. I can go no further. But you're right, there is something in that. I can tell you that it's quite something. The last six shows are very, very ambitious, and we are going out on a limb here. House has problems of his own. And they're big problems.

Allegory
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 13:25

5x20 Simple Explanation

image image image image

Grazie a Vanyx e ad Aleki del CottonCandy Forum per la segnalazione.

{Lilium
view post Posted on 29/5/2009, 19:36

TVGuide Magazine Interview with David Shore
CITAZIONE
Was the Cuddy sex a fantasy? Was Cameron and Chase's wedding real? We asked House executive producer David Shore to answer our burning questions about the finale.

After House’s detox and the Huddy sex turned out to be his fantasies, what was real in the episode? The Chase/Cameron wedding? The conversations with Wilson?
There has been some speculation about this, but we weren’t trying to pull any fast ones on the viewers. Every scene that House wasn’t in was real. But even the stuff that House was in was real—it was just his perception of the lipstick/pills that was distorted. And there was no detox or sex.

Will House really get sober this time?
He’s certainly going to purse that. We want to treat this seriously and we want to go down that road.

Why did he enter a psychiatric institution rather than rehab?
The problems are deeper than just the drugs, which are obviously an essential element of it. The fact is he used plenty of Vicodin before, but until Kutner’s death, on top of Amber’s death, he was somehow able to cope with it. He knows he needs to be locked up somewhere or it’s just not going to work. He realizes he has a problem and he has to do something about it. How that will manifest itself is what next season is all about.

What’s the future for a Cuddy/House romantic relationship?
Initally, there are bigger issues on the table, but it would be dishonest to just let that disappear. Obviously House has feelings for her. Even though the love affair didn’t happen, in House’s mind it did.

Will House be back at work when the season begins?
No. We want to deal with this in as realistic way as possible. We are going to be with House, but it’s not going to be at Princeton-Plainsboro. We want to take it through the process that House is going through.

How will House’s group at work function without his presence?
It’s always nice to pull the central cog out of something and see what happens. How Foreman and Thirteen react; how Cameron and Chase react. Those are all the things that will make this fun.

fonte: spoiler-tv

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 9/8/2009, 23:09

Intervista di coppia di RSL e LE ai TCA '09, da YouTube.
Di spoiler secondo me c'è poco o nulla, ma è tanto per essere sicuri.

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 14:13

Nuova intervista di RSL e LE ai TCA con Kristin. Anche qui di spoiler non c'è granchè.
Per chi interessa, ho cappato l'intervista. Metto le immagini sotto spoiler per evitare di deformare la pagina. :)

SPOILER (click to view)

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 13:59

CITAZIONE
Question: I need some good House-Cuddy scoop. —Lynne

Ausiello: They’re going on a trip! I mean, it’s a business trip, but still. During November sweeps, House, Cuddy, and Wilson will attend a medical conference together. What do you want to bet the hotel screwed up their reservation and they all have to share a bed?! I’m in for $10.

EW

Julien Suncrisbe
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 16:40

Promo still della 6.03, Epic Fail

Edited by Julien Suncrisbe - 29/9/2009, 18:01

11 replies since 19/3/2008, 12:28   408 views